Friday, June 25, 2010

 

Life is Delicious. Enjoy it While You Can.

(2)
(Kootch just appeared in the doorway with a question, but I 'interrupted' her by holding up my empty beer can and waving it back and forth. She mimicked my hand motion and said, 'You sink you do dis, beer's gonna fry to you?' I said, 'Yes.' She went to the 'fridge and brought back another beer. Good girl.)
It's been a bizarre week, featuring much 'street theatre' by (heavy nose rad - many sneezes - off to the 'fridge - back w/beer #4 @1456L) Local Jewish Dog Shit stalkers. It began Monday afternoon when I returned from a shopping trip to King Soopers. I parked Kootch's Toyota near the entrance to our building, grabbed some booty out of the rear seat and headed for the entrance. Butthole Buddy met me, smiled sweetly, said 'Hello.' I glowered at the faggot sonofabitch. He preceeded me to the East entrance and theatrically opened the door for me (both my hands were full of groceries). I muttered, 'Thank you' as I entered the building. I finished unloading the groceries (last sip of beer #4 @1512L... off to the 'fridge again. Beer #6?! Musta missed a beer there somewhere. Buzzing my fucking brains out. Life is delicious.) A bit later, after offloading more booty and parking the car I took the garbage bag out to the local dumpster. On the way there and back I noticed BHB in his car with a woman who 'seemed' to be his 'girlfriend.' Eheh. There was also a young man leaning against the passenger door engaged in conversation with BHB and his 'girlfriend.' He was shirtless, and a totally bizarre ornate cross was tattooed across (tap) his back. The cross was huge, about 12-14 inches in length, and about 8-10 inches in width. At Least. I headed past them to the apartment totally impressed by the sheer Christifuckingannity I had just witnessed. I actually felt Jesus' presence as I walked past that totally awesome tatoo! Yez! Back in the apartment I grabbed my camera, intending to take some photographs of these awesomely religious young people gathered outside. I activated the camera and opened the door just as BHB was driving past our patio. I snapped his photo. Oops.
Kootch and I then began to watch Millionaire.
During the first part of M there was a Huge noise from above. The building around us shook violently. It was if somebody upstairs had dropped a bowling ball from an altitude of 8 feet just above us. I 'snapped' (eheh). I then headed up toward 304, intending to kick their goddamned door. Surprise, surprise! Buttholefuckingbuddy met me as I approached the stairs! He accused me of taking his fucking picture. (sheeit!) An 'altercation then followed during which BHB displayed his inate faggotry. I told him that he was a stalker and that I had taken his picture for the purpose of using it against him. He seemed pleased. I ended the conversation and returned to our apartment and locked the door. BHB knocked several times. I ignored the faggot sonofabitch. Kootch and I finished M.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?