Friday, June 25, 2010

 

It's Me!

(6)

Having become 'more or less famous' recently I decided to resort to The Brown Telephone. I alone own The Original Brown Telephone! Muthafuck! I dialed 666. Ring, ring, ring. I was about to hang up when I heard a voice on the other end say, 'Hello?' Alright! I snuggled up to the TBT. I said, 'It's me!' Silence.
----------
I decided to call God. I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone. God answered immediately:
gd: High there?

gd: And who are you?

----------

You folks out there need to understand that the above scenerio is 'history' in the sense that your preconceived notions do not quite fit the current situation: 'History' is one thing - 'Accurate History' is another. Compos Mentos? No? We all marvel at the question! (Heavy R-burning as I wrote that). You idiots think that the dumbass Jewish God actually reads this blog. Uh-uh. Not so.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?