Friday, June 18, 2010

 

From Toddlers to Teenagers

(2)
Buzzing nicely at exactly 1500L. Need a new beer. This will be #5. Standby... The boom-boom-boom was still evident in the kitchen as I got the beer, but is obviously down to what must be a tolerable level above. Current IQ reading: 95, heading sharply lower. Sip.
Another recent incident with the new tenants above tends to add weight to my theory of intentional harrassment: I was watching TV in the LR when I noticed a lot of dirt falling from the patio above. I watched in fascination as the dirt, and an occasional cigarette butt dropped down from above onto our patio floor. 'Hmm,' I thought. 'Are our new tenants out on the patio again? Perhaps this was a good opportunity to introduce myself!' I went out onto the patio. I introduced myself to the two idiots above. I explained to them that we had lately been finding lots of cigarette butts on our patio floor. I elaborated, explaining that I had just seen lots of dirt and dust falling from above and suspected that said dirt and dust had its origin above. I used the 'F- word,' if I am not mistaken. Shocked, the two innocent young boys explained to me that they had 'recently moved in' and that they had suddenly discovered that their patio floor was literally covered with dirt and cigarette butts and that they were sweeping their patio floor in order to clean said patio floor. (Damn this is fun! I just did a pee break, and visited the kitchen where Kootch is preparing supper. I said, 'Feel my panty lines' as I stuck my butt out. This was a first, and a confused Kootch began feeling my waist. I said 'Lower! Feel my butt.' She did so and then giggled when she got to the gusset line. 'What is that?' I pulled up the left leg of my shorts to reveal tonight's underpants: sky blue stretch nylon high-cuts, size 13. She giggled, then requested my assistance opening a can of diced tomatoes and a jar of (boom) spaghetti sauce for tonight's supper. I obliged, of course, then grabbed beer #6. Sip.) Where was I? Ah, introducing myself to the new neighbors above. I explained to the totally innocent young teenage boys that we did not exactly appreciate dirt and cigarette butts raining down onto our patio from the patio above. I used the 'F-word' again for emphasis. The innocent boys seemed to understand in spite of their young ages of about 18 (boom). I got some photographs of the mess. They apparently made no attempt to gather their garbage in a dust pan. Nor did I get the impression that they attempted to sweep their garbage of the edges of their patio. On the contrary, they seemed to feel that it was ok to sweep their garbage into the cracks between the planks. 'Let the folks downstairs take care of it.' (I just saw one of the innocent young boys walking from his car to the East end of our building. What scum! He seems to be exactly the kind of person LJDS would recruit. But paradoxcally, I take it as a good sign that the creepy Judeo-faggot stalker Walter Gerash has 'graduated' from 'toddler' to 'teenager.' I take it as a good sign.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?