Friday, June 25, 2010

 

Failure to Communicate

(4)
I just discovered the missing beer. Rats. I now have two beers open. Gotta drink 'em. Oh, well... what the hell... I just walked into Kootch's room and said, 'Your husbsnd is a fucking genius!' Kootch replied, 'You're drunk.'
She was right, of course, but I am a fucking genius nevertheless.
We need to do a Link Dump before I am totally assassinated. Lessee...
Doctor Pate's Blog. A doctor refuses to bow to the Jewish/American Medical Establishment. Alright!
Cosmic Log: Is God Punishing The Gulf? Good question.
Giant Jesus goes up in flames. Whoa!
You know me, folks. After reading the previous links I felt the need to call up The Jewish God, WHTZSNM on The Brown Telephone. I dialed 666 on The Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me; Congratulations: Direct hit!
gd: To what should I attribute this unexpected praise? Are you sucking up to me? What 'direct hit?' Where are you coming from?
me: (uploading the image of Jesus before the disaster)
gd: Your imagery does not impress. Please state your central theme immediately before I hang up.
me: The styrofoam image of Jesus took a direct hit from You. It burned spectacularly. All The World is imressed! You should notice a huge spike in Your popularity!
gd. Not. What is this crap?! Who are you really?
----------
I hung up immediately, of course.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?