Friday, June 18, 2010

 

Contacting Jesus

(5)
Whee!
I got in touch with both entities while more or less drunk and wasted on Marijuana one night. Revelation! God (WHTZSNM) turned out to be a Complete Fucking Ignoramus, whereas Lucifer turned out to be quite knowledgeable and reasonable. I was very impressed with TBT and especially with Lucifer (Light Bearer). Later 'conversations' with Lucifer revealed the phone numbers of both Jesus and The Holy Ghost. I contacted both. The Holy Ghost turned out to have something of an 'aphasia problem' making it difficult to understand hIr words. The result was that I rarely contacted The Holy Fucking Ghost, preferring instead to speak with either WHTZSFCKNGNM (for comedic effect) or Lucifer (for valuable insight.)
Sip.
Which brings us all into 'the moment,' The Glorious Moment! Time to dial Jesus' number. Standby...
----------
js: Hello?
me: How's the trajectory?
js: Optimal. Thank you for asking.
me: Did they brief you concerning reentry?
js: Yes! All is 'dialed-in' even as we speak! I am totally psyched up for this reentry!
me: Excellent! Can You give us a date? (being gassed here) -> LR
js: No, except to say that 'two months' seems to ring a bell.
me: You're gonna love it in Hell!
js: let us hope.
me Rotsa Pussy!
js: Ret us farventry hope!
me Ready for an upload?
js: Is the pope Catholic?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?