Friday, June 04, 2010

 

America's Most Famous Radiation Test Dummy

(1)
Almost finished with beer #1. No buzz yet, but my nasal passages are detecting heavy face rad as LJDS taps the floor above me. As I drink the beer I'm snorting down huge amounts of mucus (tap) and reading this MSNBC article about medical marijuana. I like it. Who knew that Montana was a relatively enlightened state? (Finished beer #1 at 1539L. Slight buzz beginning now...) Colorado is also relatively enlightened regarding Marijuana, and the struggles concerning writing appropriate laws are in the local news frequently.
It all makes me wish that I had not thrown my Big Bong away those many years ago when I was convinced that I had a serious respiratory problem - a 'problem' which later turned out to have been caused by noxious gasses injected into our (tap) apartment by LJDS stalkers, a 'problem' which was 'cured' by massive ventilation. I was coughing 400 times per hour at night before the installation of two floor fans stacked in the BR window, and two similar fans stacked in the LR window. The fix worked well until 'they' countered by injecting the gas into the air next to the intake fans. I countered that by 'storing' good air under the covers. When I detected noxious fumes I dove under the covers until the attack was over. For a while 'they' tried a constant attack, but apparently concluded that it was not worth it, and began concentrating on the micro (tap) wave attack, which I at first thought was a new kind of gas attack (skin gas). A year or two of experience allowed me to refine my concept to 'microwaves,' and I have since identified a variety of microwave effects (heavy 'nose rad' at 1620L) earning, in the process, the (self-assigned) title of 'America's Most Famous Radiation Test Dummy.' Are you jealous? Don't be.
Beer #4 at 1633L. The most recent 'nose rad' effects have largely subsided.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?