Friday, June 25, 2010

 

ACSD Thy Name is Ignorance

(3)
I later noticed BHB on the grass. He appeared to be talking with 203, another member of the gang. I snapped his photo. An ACSD car showed up. BHB had called the cops! Alright! I grabbed the camera and walked out onto the patio. I snapped BHB and the cop car (cop still in car). I then motioned to the cop to, 'Come on up!' Eheh. Muthafuck! I loved it! (tap) Sheeit!
The cop soon knocked on our door. I was totally rattled, of course, by the preceeding events (unable to contact Blogger. Probable server problems. I am so fucking popular! Where wuz I?)
Cops! The cop turned out to be alone. (more server problems) He was 'African-American,' newly assigned to local ACSD force. (more server problems.) We had a long conversation. I told the cop that taking somebody's photo was not illegal. (How many times has my photo been taken by 'papparatzi?!) The cop (more server problems!) acknowleged that, but explained to me that some people were enraged by having their picture taken, and that I might end up 'bloody' as a result of 'retaliation.' I explained to the cop that at age 75 I was not particularly worried about 'dying.' The cop smiled (microexpressionwise), apparently enjoying the thought (more server problems). (boom from above! More booms, more server problems) But I give MR. Gentle (my nickname for the cop) extra credit for attentiveness: He was more than willing to listen to my stalking sob story. He seemed to understand but not understand. He was patient (tap) while I explained the stalking scenerio, but was obviously totally ignorant of the psychology of the stalker - a trait I have encountered among ACSD personnel (thump) for many years. ACSD cops are totally ignorant when it comes to the psychology of the stalker! (more server problems).
Working on beer #10. Short night ahead!
He eventually gave me his card after revisiting Local Jewish Dog Shit above. My evaluation of MRG is that he was a typical ACSD dumbass, but not as bad as - for example - Paul E Goodman, an obviously Jewish ACSD detective from the '90s.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?