Friday, May 28, 2010

 

You Girls are Gonna Love This One...

(1)
Working on beer #3 at 1513L. Kootch and I did Millionaire during beer #2. I was already buzzed after beer #1! Short night in prospect? We shall see...
Checking The Intactivism Pages recently, I noticed that The American Academy of Peniatrics (and recently Pussiatrics) has withdrawn its new policy on female genital cutting. Good idea. Is this the beginning of a trend? I also stumbled on this link comparing the AAPP positions based on gender (the blue/pink portion). I don't have time to read it all now, obviously, but I will read it next week when I review tonight's posts. Looks interesting.

During my investigations I also stumbled on this link on Wikipedia. I was shocked. Shocked! Is that legal?! As I skimmed the entire article I noticed no description of The Foreskin. So I 'Wiked' it. More shock! However I saw immediately what I was looking for. Whadya call it?! Frenelum? Nope. At that point I resorted to my penile links, searching. Aha! Mucocutaneous Junction! The dude in the Wiki 'foreskin' link has one very wicked Mucocutaneous Junction. (I just saw Kootch in the kitchen and gave her a friendly slap on the butt. 'All kinda things to eat,' she said as she munched on some kabocha.) I point to this particular part of the (normal) male anatomy because of its extreme sensitivity, a fact I enjoy every time I take a shower in my underwear. The burgeoning erection causes the MJ to press against the wet panties deliciously. It's a game I play with myself. My previous 'shower game' needed huge panties which gradually slipped down as they absorbed water, eventually 'plopping' on the bathtub (being gassed here: RLG) floor. Those huge panties eventually began to disintegrate due to the frequent 'wringing out,' and so I was forced to invent a new shower panty game. This one is even more erotic.
Will I describe it at this time? Uh... no. Invent your own shower-panty game.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?