Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Whew!

(1)
Kootch returned from her vacation in Tokyo yesterday, right on schedule. Whew! I had been checking the patio window fairly often (every ten minutes or so) and when I saw the strange commercial van I knew instantly that it was her. I stepped out on the patio just as the driver wheeled her second (and last) piece of luggage toward her. He was smiling. It was obvious that he liked her. I could see her standing there after I opened the door and walked out. She looked up at me. I smiled at her and waved. she smiled and motioned for me to come down and help her with the luggage. I took pleasure in demonstrating that I could still carry her large (50 pound) cargo up the stairs.
(Kootch just barged in wearing her new (Tokyo-bought) 'jeans.' They are actually stretch pants designed to look like jeans with no zipper. I humored her with a photo and a pat on the butt. (I'm taking various photos of her trip this time beginning with her departure. I'll publish a few next week.) I must say that she still looks pretty sexy for a 76 year-old!)
It's really great to have her back! Whew.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?