Thursday, May 06, 2010

 

Thoughts of Kootch... Interrupted

(1)

Happy (Sunday) Mother's Day, girls! I'm back a bit early, having got enough sleep last night. And since tomorrow's forecast is 'cooler with showers' I have my excuse. I tried eating a small (for me) lunch before beginning the booze, so I'm not getting the usual 'buzz spike' even though my first drink was Diet Pepsi/Canadian Mist. Sip. Back to beer now.

Kootch will return next week so, beginning on Sunday I will tidy things up around here. (Local Jewish Dog Shit (Gerash et al) are obviously 'logged on' with me. This draft page suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a blank page. I needed to go to the Edit Post page, then reselect today's post (1). The 'carriage returns' separating the two paragraphs from the (1) were not entered by me. The faggot Gerash would like to get in bed with me, but this is about as close to that as he dares to get. Notice that he chose the moment when I was writing about Kootch. He is apparently extremely jealous of Kootch, because he will often 'tap' during my conversations with her, especially when we are doing Millionaire. He is thus able to 'horn in' on our conversations. Poor guy...) Where was I? Lessee... cleaning up. No more leaving dirty dishes in the sink overnight. No more leaving the potty seat up. No more allowing trash to pile up in the garbage bags... But it will be worth it to have her back again. Also I have learned a little more about cooking, and will volunteer to do more of that.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?