Friday, May 28, 2010

 

Tapping the Subconscious

(3)
Kootch just hit the sack at 1855L. Buzzing my brains out on beer #9. Sip. Very close to wrapping this up.
But I need to address (6) below: WTF? As I reread it sober it made no sense. I then dialed my Subconscious on TBT:
----------
sc: Hello?
me: Got a problem for ya. What exactly was going on when I wrote post (6) last week?
sc: No idea.
me: Get to work on it immediately. Report back to me.
sc: Yes sir!
----------
I let the question fester, so to say, as I did other, unrelated stuff, and a few hours later during a 'nap' I heard the phone ring. I answered immediately.
----------
sc: Reporting back as ordered, sir!
me: About time. Report.
sc: You were drunk.
me: No excuse.
sc: Your drunk brain confused the phrase, 'Cogito Ergo Sum' with the term, 'Incognito.' You naively assumed that 'Descartes incognito in the afterlife' could be an interesting subject for contemplation.
me: Grrr!
sc: Sorry. Part of my job. Sir.
me: You can go now...
sc: Thank you sir!
----------
Which brings us to the question: Do you rule your subconscious or does your subconscious rule you?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?