Thursday, May 06, 2010

 

Stage One: Disassembly

(4)
'The edge' is stage 2, of course. You need to experience it at least once, but you don't want to stay there for long.
Chaos is not describable, but I can describe stage one. Druggies call it, 'going up.' I call it, 'disassembly.'
We always did Acid on an empty stomach for some reason. I suppose it was because of my experience that booze had more 'punch' on an empty stomach. No doubt, doing Acid after eating would slow the process considerably. Would that make the experience more or less interesting? Hmm. My guess is less, but not much less.
'Disassembly' begins with the feeling that 'something isn't quite right.' It is a vague, uncomfortable feeling. The feeling intensifies. Concurrently there is a need to take deep breaths. This is soon followed by a 'buzz' not unlike a booze buzz. The uncomfortable feeling disappears as the buzz intensifies to the point that it exceeds the booze buzz and enters a stage which I can only describe as 'sensual.' Booze never got that far. I felt not only buzzed but extremely sensual. I loved. I went to our bedroom and changed into my pink nylon panties (under my clothes, of course). I returned to the others (Kathy, Jenny, and Mark tripping with me, and Kootch, our 'babysitter.') We interacted, exchanging information concerning our experiences, which were very similar. Kootch was our 'guide' in some sense although she had never done LSD. She was our anchor back in the 'real world.' As our normal neuronal configurations disintegrated she was available. For a while we had fun together, waving our arms in the air, generating 'trails' as the drug's effects caused a kind of visual persistence. We laughed a lot together. We even got down on the floor on one occasion as I interacted with our Austrian Shepard, Bee Bee. We all crawled around on the floor 'in Bee Bee's world.' Bee Bee loved it as he walked around with us.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?