Friday, May 28, 2010

 

The Pringles Project.

(5)
I just returned from the kitchen with the last beer. Buzzing. Hungry! I noticed (sip) a towering container of Pringles (being gassed here) chips on the counter. Both Kootch and I love Pringles. I bought the most recent container a day or two ago. I gave it to Kootch, but I have been eating more than Kootch lately. I used the opportunity to explain to Kootch that the Pringles container suggested a huge phallus. Kootch was unimpressed. I then suggested that it might be a neat thing if she used that Pringles container to create a represention of a huge penis, including crocheted 'skin.' Kootch remained unimpressed. I dropped the idea. Next day I brought the subject up again. 'The skin' can be 'crocheted.' Different colors can represent different aspects of penile skin covering. Kootch remained unimpressed. Darn.
I did not want to reveal to an innocent Kootch my current 'domination of the circumcision question.' She would not have understood. 'Huh?' So I dropped the subject. (Being gassed here, RLG.) I won't bring it up with Kootch again.
But it seemed to be such a good idea! I call it 'The Pringles Project:' Enterprising females could use Pringles containers to fashion faux penises complete with skin. 'Skin' could be crocheted using vari-colored yarn and/or other materials including nylon. 'Pink,' for example, could be used to represent inner foreskin structures. Red could be used to represent extremely sensitive structures like, 'Mucocutaneous Junction' and 'Ridged Bands.' What a great idea! There could be a contest to determine the winning idea. 'Detail' would be important, as well as 'functionality.' Thus, the winning Pringles version would take into account the narrower 'mucotaneous Junction' which - due to smallness and the resulting vascular constriction - contributed to erectile quality when 'skinned back' during erection.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?