Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Pleasantville. The Movie.

(4)
I just finished interacting with Kootch concerning the movie, Pleasantville, which surfaced on cable recently. I had recorded it on DVD, and Kootch had not seen it. So I gave the DVD to Kootch to watch, and we just checked it out together to see if it would play. It played, and she will watch it at her leisure. I did not tell her that it was this movie which prompted God to 'create' The Universe, because I didn't think she would 'get it' the way Jews or Christians would 'get it.' Nevertheless, the movie is profoundly 'spiritual' and I am sure she will 'get it' in that sense. The movie is unique in that it links sex and spirituality in a fundamental way.
I used this movie to introduce my version of The Creation into the Blog World.
Kootch just advised me that she was 'hitting the sack' at around 1950L
We are alone now... you and me...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?