Saturday, May 22, 2010

 

Houston We Have A Problem

(6)
I'm out of beer, so this will be short and sweet. I decided to check with the Jewish God WHTZSNM concerning the current location of Descartes. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Descartes. Rene Descartes. Pronounced, 'day cart.' Can you put him on the line?
gd: Nobody by that name lives here.
me: Sorry to bother You.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
I next dialed Lucifer's number:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Rene Descartes. Does that name ring a bell in Hell?
lu: I know him well, but no bell. Have you tried Dumbass?
me: Yep. Just talked to Him. Not there either.
lu: Interesting.
me: Houston, we have a problem.
lu: That we do.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?