Monday, May 17, 2010

 

Forked!

(2)
Kootch and I just did a Millionaire together. Missed the Evening News pretty much, but I have most of it on TiVo. Buzzing. Gonna be a short night. Lemme check my 'to do' files... Whoa!
'Titter Ye Not' is a very recent acquisition. Jews are so dumb! But you knew that.

Dalai Lama discusses the problem of cause/effect in human psychology with talented Western mystic/reporter Richard Davidson. Both completely miss the point.

More to the point is this report of cause/effect relationships: Letting go of gods... is interesting from the point of view of 2oth Century Religion/Philosophy. I liked the 'Father Gomer' video because of it's references to modern 'Existentialism.' The good father is typically naive in his description of that philosophy. PZ Myers is appropriately outraged. As I watched the video I got the impression of a male homosexual priest whose sexual fantasies involved a male god. I conjectured that his deep subconscious fantasies involved God fucking him up his ass, and him sucking God's penis: He thus became God's consort in the manner of Yin-Yang, those fantasies lying far below his everyday awareness.
I presume that the same (more or less) kinds of fantasies affect female homosexuals who join the Catholic Sisterhood. I read somewhere that in the case of female sexual/god/devil fantasies, some women fantisized that being Fucked by The Devil involved a special forked organ that He inserted both vaginally and anally simultaneously.
It is difficult to believe that those men and women are (were) actually aware of those sub-conscious fantasies. But maybe they are.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?