Thursday, May 06, 2010

 

Finding the Edge

(2)
Been reviewing last week's 'list,' re-reading b). I love it that the Federal Government has adopted a more liberal attitude toward the study of 'hallucinogens' because my experiences with LSD were among my most valuable experiences. Psilocybin (not LSD) was the drug of choice in this particular study, but since both drugs are 'hallucinogens' they are said to produce similar effects. I did try something called 'shrooms' before my LSD experiences, but it must have been a very mild dose because after ingesting the stuff I was able to drive us all to see the movie Star Wars. The effects began during the movie and lasted for several hours. I drove us all home in a state of euphoria. If the stuff was indeed 'mushrooms' then the drug was indeed Psilocybin. I can make no comparison, however, due to the disparate dosage levels.
My LSD experiences were done at very high dosages, usually at least one 'hit' and more often two 'hits.' Two and a half 'hits' was the strongest dose ever, done only once. (Do two and a half hits of Acid and you will see why I only did it once.) I experimented with the different dosages because one standard hit seemed 'just right' but left me with the feeling that I had 'peaked too soon.' I must have increased the dosage after doing 4 or 5 'trips' at the single dose level. Two hits were a bit too much, and two and a half hits was way too much. One and a half hits was 'right on the edge.'
What do I mean by 'the edge?' See next post.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?