Friday, May 21, 2010

 

Blogs I Love

(4)
I'm still truckin' at 2233L. Time for me to check in to my favorite blogs. This will take awhile. Lessee...
----------
Joan is a very busy girl! I love Joan, but don't tell anybody.
----------
Mohammed is very, very touchy. Dead for more than 1200 years, but still very touchy.
----------
American doctor figures out that sexual mutilation is unethical! I am impressed!
----------
The Antennae. Galaxies interacting gravitationally. Also impressive.
----------
We Belong Here. Modern Art. (and we do belong here)
----------
Free Rice. Donate small amounts of rice to hungry people while playing a vocabulary game.
----------
Presurfer. Always very interesting. I need to contact Lucifer about this... Stay tuned.
----------
Cosmic Log. This is the blog I would always read, even if I could read only one blog.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?