Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

All is Well.

(2)
I had prepared for her return modestly, by cleaning up the kitchen a bit, expecially the ricemaker. I had also prepared two possible meals: (1) Leftover fried salmon (half of which I ate the previous evening), and (2) Kootch's Special Pasta Sauce for rice or noodles. (3) Rice, no noodles. Kootch wasn't hungry so I ended up eating the fish with rice as we watched Millionaire. Tonight's supper (for me) will be rice and pasta sauce; Kootch had some rice, beans, and anchovies, part of her 'haul' from Japan. I have photos and anecdotes for next week.
So my life is 'normal' again! Whew. Time for The News... nothing much new... back to the blog.
For the record I'm mixing leftover Natural Light with (newbought today) Coors Light. There is actually a slight difference in taste, noticed immediately when I transitioned from 12 ounce Natural to 24 ounce Coors. But at the moment I could not tell the difference. Kootch just informed me that the 'probiotic yogurt' I bought for her today is 'Raspberry. Makes me shiver.' I'll buy her previous choice next time. All is well.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?