Tuesday, May 18, 2010

 

Sex, etc...

(6)
Sitting here. Remembering. 'Below the belt' seems totally normal. Kootch is asleep. I retract my abdominal musculature, feeling the result: my bladder is about 20 percent full. Hmm! I'll keep track of that important information! I write my blog. I realize that I will have to pee in the very near future, but not quite yet!
I dial 666 on The Brown Telephone. The Jewish god WHTZSNM answers immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Must wee, must wee, must wee, wee, wee!
gd: Huh?
me I just peed in my pants, intent on drowning Your Dumb Jewish Ass. Didn't work.
gd: Aww... What is the purpose of this call?
me Sex. Pussy. Penis.
gd: I am not familiar with those terms...
----------
me: Not surprising.
gd: (hangs up)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?