Monday, April 26, 2010

 

The Universal Mother

(7)
As I sit here in wet shorts and underpanties, I am amused. I am so totally enlightened! Really. (Not to mention, drunk.)
Thank god the previously-mentioned gas attack has abated! I did not deserve that.
I need to contact Jesus. I know that Jesus will absolute love the previous image. I dialed Jesus on the Brown Telephone:
----------
js: Hello?
me: I have an upload.
js: Glorious!
me How's it going out there?
js: Better. Much better!
me: I have a magnificient female image to upload. Will You agree to receive the upload?
js: Is The Pope Catholic? Please proceed!
me: (I upload the previous image)
js: Oh My God!
me: I thought you'd like it.
js: What magnificent hips!
me: She is a 'mother.' Her wide hips fascilitate her job on Earth.
js: Awesome! Is her name, 'Mary' by any chance?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?