Friday, April 30, 2010

 

Tonight's Underpants

(5)
Whew! It's been a long night, folks. And I'm not yet done with 'structure.' I refer to my underwear, of course: nylon panties. Tonight's panties are hot pink nylon satin size 13, made in Honduras. Viva Honduras! The waist elastic is a bit too large, and today I made sure not to allow the waist of my outward shorts to 'secure' the waist of my underpants because I suspected that those beautiful nylon underpants would eventually slip down to the point that they would eventually hang out of my shorts. I was correct. They did it and I enjoyed it. Once was enough. It took at least an hour.
Time is short. I need to do a photo. Can I do it in the current context?
Yes I can. Too bad I couldn't feature in on my blog.
Good night and Good Luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?