Tuesday, April 06, 2010

 

The 'Reviews' are in

(1)
I'm back a bit early this week. Weather is a factor this time of year, and 'snow' fits nicely with 'hungover.' (Kootch visited 304 just now to complain about the noise from above. It doesn't bother me that much nowadays, but Kootch apparently got fed up with it. She mentioned it to me as we watched Millionaire just recently, and I replied that 'Maybe they don't know there are people living downstairs.' Eheh. (I finished two beers as we did M, and am fairly well buzzed as we begin this. Gonna be a short night I think.) I didn't quite hear what Kootch said to them, but I'm sure she worked her usual 'Japanese woman magic,' advising them in a very nice, friendly way that we could hear them downstairs. Quiet now. 'Quiet as a mouse in heat.' My guess is that 'the stalkers' appreciated Kootch's visit even more than I did!
'The stalkers' definitely did not appreciate last week's blog entries! Hangover night was a bit more intense than usual (gas/radiation-wise), but the next night was truly sadistic, radiationwise. My log reads, 'Bed at 2015. HEAVY rad 2030-0200, 0500-0730 - TCR otherwise. Worst night ever?' Maybe. The next night was almost as bad, and I spent two days in a kind of depressed fog. Last night was relatively mild, but I am still not quite recovered, although much better.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?