Sunday, April 25, 2010

 

Not According to Plan

(1)
I did not plan this. But here we are again, very early. (I got 'waylaid' by booze as I did my weekly reading of my previous blogpost (which I prefer to enjoy buzzed on booze)). It went a bit too far tonight, as I observed the disappearance of both whiskey and beer rescources during my 'read,' which had 'pleasured' me so much. Kootch's absense may have been a contributing factor. She is my sole contact with you, aside from this blog. She is gone for now and I am very alone. But 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina!'
I am far from 'devastated' during her vacation, of course, as usual. I am a rock! Been playing C-III, as usual, and this particular game is perhaps the most intriguing thus far.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?