Thursday, April 15, 2010

 

My Favorite Blogs

(4)

Time to do the 'Astronomy Link.' I love this site so much! Indeed, it is one of the very few sites that I check up on, more or less daily.
And here is another site that I absolutely love! (Sip.) I was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, and this site is all about Charleston. I check it almost every day.
I am a HUGE fan of this site and I check it as often as the others above. 'Peezee' (take your choice) is a very prominent figure in the never-ending 'culture war.' I love Peezee! (And I must admit that my advanced age of 75 I do not pee as easy as I used to...) PZ Meyers is on the cutting edge of Science vs Ignorance, blog wise.
I never fail to read this site, which combines intelligence with excellent journalism. Freethinker! Are you a 'free thinker,' or are you a mindless clone propagating ancient crap? Think free. Be free!
The Intactivism Pages is a blog I never fail to visit. As an intact male I understand very, very clearly how much damage is done to infants who are routinely sexually mutilated for 'cosmetic' or 'sanitary' reasons.
And I could go on and on, of course, but I need to close out this entry with, Free Rice.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?