Thursday, April 15, 2010

 

Invaluable LSD

(7)
I am amazed by how well I have been able to conduct today's proceedings in spite of my currently sluggish neuronal processes! (Kootch just waved 'goodnight' with her sweet smile.) I am not having as much fun as usual. Really. But I am doing a creditable job! Work is where you can find it.
My LSD experiences convinced me that everything (tap) is holy. You can only come to that realization as you witness the systematic disassembly of YOU. There is no other way. And that is the ultimate value of LSD. Never turn down a chance to do LSD. Do it! LSD will disassemble you. As you dissolve, you will realize how much you are losing. And as you 'reassemble,' you will realize what a glorious being you really are.
There is no other way.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?