Thursday, April 15, 2010

 

I Love Maria

(5)
Which leaves us with the only remaining mandatory link, MUSIC. Hmmm! What would be appropriate? Lessee... My most recent interaction with COMCAST regarding my problems with COMCAST cable and COMCAST TV concerned a brief relationship with a Latino woman name of 'Maria.' She was my COMCAST contact. I asked for her name and she replied, 'Maria.' I said, 'I love Maria.' She stayed with me until the problem was resolved. (I am such a charming muthafuk!) So I offer this musical homage to Maria.
----------
Which brings us now to my exclusive version of the Judeo-Christian Myth: Jesus is approaching an unknown Red Dwarf Sun in the constellation Centaurus. Badly damaged by interstellar radiation, Jesus is recovering after slowing down to a more manageable speed, radiationwise, and Jesus is due to 'enter orbit' around the planet HELL some time during this 'year of our Lord, 2010.' That's right, folks: Jesus is headed to HELL, where he will recuperate from His extreme high speed environment. Lucifer et al are aware of Jesus' approach and have agreed to disable planetary defense systems. All is 'go' for Jesus' arrival. I chose this scenerio for an attempt to reconnect with Jesus:
----------
js: Hello?
me: Thank God! I mean, Alright!
js: we were cut off.
me: I know what you mean. Tragic.
(Kootch just interacted with me concerning tonight's supper.)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?