Thursday, April 01, 2010

 

How I Came to Love Pussy

(3)
The last item on the list concerns people in authority who take advantage of their positions for personal gain - in this particular case, pedophiles. (Time out for the Evening News.)

Pedophilia in the Catholic Church is much in the (Jew controlled) TV media recently, but two other instances of this perversion surfaced recently, involving Jews and Boy Scouts.
Jews?! Boy Scouts!?
The Boy Scout instance surfaced recently in the national TV Media; but true to form, the Jewish Instance failed to make the National Jewish News (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN). Here it is. Enjoy.
I am happy to report that as a young Catholic boy I never had to endure the depredations of a pedophile priest, but I did have plenty of experience with very creepy (tap) nuns while I lived in the Catholic Orphanage in Charleston SC back in the late '40s - early '50s. Two on the nuns come to mind: Sister Charlotte, and Sister Mary.
Sister Charlotte 'adopted me' instantly when I arrived at the orphanage, and placed me right across from her bed in her dormitory. I remember being revulsed by her obvious 'affection,' an attitude that I was not at all 'used to.' I wet my bed that first night. I had never done that before. My 'bedwet' revulsed Sister Charlotte, and she moved me as far away from her bed as she could, with the result that she and I occuppied the opposite corners of a long rectangle. There, away from Sister Charlotte, I wet my bed every night and masturbated my uncircumcised penis to such a stunning orgasm that I would fall back asleep within minutes of my orgasm despite my wet environment. I eventually woke up (to pee) in a dry bed one night, but decided to pee in my bed anyway, then masturbate to a mind-blowing orgasm as usual. I did that for at least two years. Meanwhile, Sister Charlotte hated me and dissed me often during the nightly ritual where she and the rest of us got together to 'say the rosary.'

Sister Mary had her own dormitory for younger children. Also, she was the cook for the boys (The girls lived in another part of the huge building, and we never got to interact (tap) with the girls.) I got on her bad side one evening when I made fun of her chocolate pudding. She overheard me. She never forgave me for that. As punishment, she forced me to scrub her dormitory floor for the next two years on my hands and knees every Saturday Morning while all the other kids were playing. I think she liked the sight of my young butt. Sister Mary was an old, dried up, prune-faced woman. We hated each other.
I think that I missed something very important during my 'maturation' by being isolated from the opposite sex (tap) all those years. The result was that I remained a virgin until I got my first taste of pussy in Japan at the age of twenty. I loved Japanese pussy! I later discovered that I loved pussy in general.
But my main sexual preference continued to be the masturbation of my natural penis. In fact, I had my most recent orgasm only a few days ago. (No tap. Eheh.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?