Thursday, April 01, 2010

 

Hot, Hot, Hot

(4)
(I should mention that I don't know whether FOX fits into the 'Jew-controlled' category because I don't watch FOX. But I did note that David Frum got fired recently from the American Enterprise Institute (which I call 'The Jewish Enterprise Institute' because of its extremely high 'Jewish personel ratio.') I don't know, but FOX seems to be of Irish origin. Very strange in view of the fact that FOX seems to be the most extreme advocate of 'Jewish Politic.' My current opinion in that regard is that what we really have at work here is 'Jewish Money.')

But enough of that. I have reached the point of 'Non Compos Politico Boozeo'. I need to revisit last week's posts. I finished those last three beers about Sunday night and read those posts. My impression was that I screwed up the logic somewhere during my conversation with God: The conclusion did not seem to follow from the conversation. Standby while I reread it:

Yep. I fucked up. (thump) Booze and logic do not go well together. Good thing I am not a 'perfectionist.' I decided to call God back and apologize. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I apologize.
gd: About time, but too late.
me: And the implications?
gd: You will burn.
me: Hell?
gd: Yup.
me: Oh dear! Can we negotiate this?
gd: Uh-uh. Burn baby burn!
me: Oh dear.
gd: Yup.
me Hot?
gd: Very, very hot.
me Oh dear. How hot? Do You know?
gd: Very fucking hot. Just you wait.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?