Tuesday, April 06, 2010

 

The Buddah?!

(3)
Kootch remarked to me just recently that '304 is quiet now.' There was a touch of pride in her demeanor as she said it. I agreed. She had used my suggestion that 'people are living downstairs.' Good girl.
Oh my God! In the LR just now I see that my TiVo is recording PBS' 'Hunting the Edge of Space...' I love it! I was presented with my first telescope at an early age and I was astonished by the power of that telescope to reveal 'the far away.'
(We need some music. Lessee... Mozart Piano Concerto #26 - 3rd movement. Yum.
Kootch has hit the sack at 1915L, after making some yummy Miso Soup for me.)
Nowadays I love not only the power of the telescope to reveal the far away, but the long ago. Indeed, 'far away' equals 'long ago.' The reason for that, of course, is that information travels at the speed of light. And our universe is really huge.
(A visit to the LR just now revealed that PBS will soon do a piece on The Buddah. Huh?!)
OMG! It's true! Wednesday on PBS!
(Back after a period of 'could not contact Blogger.')
Which brings us nicely to the question of 'meaning.' What do 'facts' actually 'mean?'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?