Thursday, March 18, 2010

 

Threesome.

(6)
Beer #11 @1939L. (New font?)
Kootch is asleep. I carefully opened her bedroom door and observed her just now, sleeping.
'We' are alone again. Fuck you.
Working on beer #11 @1946L. One beer left after this. Canadian Mist (eheh) is backup.
I love Canada.
Time to abandon the usual 'logic' for tonight. Or is it?! Here is my problem: I am about to run out of booze. One beer left after this and it is only 1955L! Early!
(But I know you and you know me.)
Woodpecker: A huge (relatively speaking) bird with a black shield on it's breast flapped down on the balcony railing as Kootch and I did M recently. We agreed it was a woodpecker.
That bird has visited many times. That bird is huge compared to the sparrows that usually frequent our patio environment.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?