Thursday, March 18, 2010

 

Surprise, Surprise!

(3)
I need some sad music for this. Lessee... this!
I went to Kaiser Optical because of a severe decline in my eyesight quality over the last three months or so. The deterioration was so sudden and severe (tap) that I became very much concerned. (Example: my 'computer glasses' changed focus from about 'arm's (tap) length' to about 8 inches less than arm's length over those three months. Furthermore, changes in focus could be detected from day to day. Focus sometimes varied one or two inches (tap) from day to day as I played Drench. Bizarre. I formulated a theory: microwave heating affected the lenses of both eyes, causing temporary (not to mention permanent) distortions. Was the theory plausible given my (Kootch is ready to eat... we did our usual Millionaire) 'microwave cannon' theory?
I made an appointment at Kaiser Optical. (Not Kristine! I 'dissed' her, as I recall.) Murphy? Uhuh. My experience with Kaiser is that Irish Dogshit is just as bad as Jewish Dogshit. Who?! I decided on an unknown. 'Surprise me!' was my attitude. I selected a total unknown (to me) based only on a last name. I didn't even know the sex of the individual. I was ready to be surprised. And was I ever, two weeks or so later!
(Are you always ready to be surprised? No? You need to work on that...)
My initial contact was an optical technician name of 'Kobe.' Nice guy. Young African-American. Very competent. Handsome. Friendly. I was shocked by the initial tests, which confirmed my worst fears. My right eye had virtually no ability to see detail. (thump.) I could barely read the charts beyond E. My left eye was better, and I got down to about the fourth level. Both eyes did much better when viewing the charts through 'pinholes,' which indicated to me that the lenses were the problem, not the retinas. I explained to Kobe that I did not want to be 'diallated' because it had been less than a year since my last 'diallation' (by Kristine et al.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?