Thursday, March 04, 2010

 

Peeing.

(6)
My butt is warming up as I write this at 2245L. Coincidentally my bladder feelings are being satisfied. All is well: I am peeing in my pants. I love it. I am amazed, as I feel my rear clothing. Already?!
I am so horney tonight!
Standby while I do my last alcohol intake at 2250L. Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi...
My butt felt totally cold as I got up to pour my last drink of Canadian Mist and Diet Pepsi. I love that feeling of a cold wet butt!
I am so perverted!
Sitting here in my wet clothing at 2303L, I am enjoying The Moment.
Uh-oh. As I retracted my abdomenal musculature just now I felt my bladder signals advising me that, 'things are filling up.' Get ready to 'do it again.'
I will resist that for the time being.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?