Thursday, March 18, 2010

 

New Neighbors Above and Below

(1)
Finished beer #1 at 1330L. Starting beer #2. Feeling pleasantly relaxed. Sip. I'm back a day early due to the weather forecast: rotsa snow tomorrow. Sip. Ok, time to face the music: what did I write last week as I finished a 12-pack? I have only vague memories...
Alright! Whew. Fun reading as usual, and I went through another beer rereading last week and the preceeding several weeks. About halfway through beer #4 at 1418L. I can hear Kootch in the kitchen doing her cooking thing.
This will probably be 'short and sweet' as I am unprepared, with only a few notes on my nexblog pad. Lessee...
No more 'For Rent' sign outside 104. I presume that new renters moved in recently under cover of darkness (faint boom) (thump) and/or hangover. This means that the folks who operate the 'microwave cannons' downstairs no longer have to enter 104 periodically during the night to 'adjust' their artillery. So... nowwaddatheydo? (I just interacted with Kootch in her room as I brought back beer #5. She is watching Sumo Wrestling on her Japan TV. I said, 'That guy needs a bra... and he's obviously pregnant.' She laughed.)
Speaking of 'the neighbors,' there have been a lot of 'children running around above' incidents, during which huge stomps above me were mixed in. The children seem to have been (tap) 'imported' from a neighbor to the east (I saw them leaving one day last week). My guess is that the children are supposed to 'irritate me' (tap). Eheh. But I chuckle instead: the hardwood floor which was (I think) installed to take some of the force out of a possible 357 (tap) slug, also serves to insulate me from the noise. I conjecture furthermore that those kids irritate the inhabitants above much more than they irritate me! I can't imagine Gerash being able to tolerate two women (at least) and four children (at least) in the same room with him for more than about 5 minutes. He would go even more insane than he already is!
Hmm... Maybe he's sleeping in a nearby apartment during those demonstrations...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?