Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 

Experimenting With God

(2)
It's a blizzard outside as I write this now (1900L). Kootch is already asleep. I have missed the national news broadcasts, but in the LR a few minutes ago I saw (on MSNBC) that 25% of Americans now think that Obama is the Anti-Christ! Rachael Maddow is reporting (at 1910) that the loonies are 'cleaning their rifles.' What does this tell you about the Republican Party? I have known for quite some time that 'I live in a world full of idiots...'
My faith was also restored in President O'Bama! Alright! And by the way, it was also restored in his Chief of Staff, a Jewish fella name of Rahm Emanuel. (And Nancy Pelosi! What a woman!) Sixty Minutes had an interesting piece recently on Rahm Emanuel. Seems that the middle finger of his right hand was injured in a meat slicing accident, with the result that it was considerably shortened. Hmm. My knowlege of RF propagation tells me that a shorter antenna emits higher frequencies better. Would Rahm's shortened middle finger affect his ability to use The Brown Telephone? Would the shorter antenna provide enough effective power to reach into The Netherworld? I decided to test the hypothesis. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone. I then extended the antenna (middle finger) on my right hand. The Jewish god WHTZSNM answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: This is a test. This is only a test.
gd: What?!
me: I am conducting an experiment. Please repeat after me: one, two, three, four...
(after 'two' I crooked the antenna finger, then re-extended it.)
gd. One, two... and there is static on the line.
me: Very good! You are an excellent pardner in this experiment!
gd: I am not your 'pardner.' I am your GOD!
me: Right. Now listen with your left ear only: You are the most high.
gd: 'You Are The Most High.' About time you realized that.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?