Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 

Ending The Experiment

(3)
The blizzard outside has dumped about 4-5 inches of snow so far but seems to have abated for the moment. Still snowing, however. I am recording MSNBC on video disk, and CNN on TiVo. I am missing it all as I blog! Argh! My need to blow my nose frequently tells me that 'they' are zapping me with 'face rad' as I have been writing this. Time to get back to 'The Experiment:'
----------
me: Right. Now listen with your other ear: Vagina. (I 'crooked' the antenna finger as I said, 'vagina.')
gd: Static.
me: Static?
gd: Static.
me: Vagina. (after I 'uncrooked' the antenna finger.)
gd: How dare you! I sentence you to Hell!
me: Right! You are such a lovely partner. No static?
gd: No static. I'm gonna love watching you burn, you SOB.
me: You are a liar.
gd: (hangs up)
----------
The experiment suggests that god is a liar, and that the short antenna is ineffective as the transmitting component for the Brown Telephone. What lesson can we draw from this? I will leave that for you to decide.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?