Thursday, March 04, 2010

 

Contacting God

(3)

It will never come again.
Really.
Beer #11 at 2030L. Been reading previous links. Wittengenstein was a Jew. I love it that Witty totally demolished the jewish historical context in his philosophy. My take is that he came to understand that he had been deprived of life's sexual pleasures by circumcision. But that is only a guess.
On a totally different note, I've been thinking, recently, about 'the gods.' I can contact the Jewish god WHTZSNM on the Brown Telephone by dialing 666 (beer 12 at 2050L). But what about the other gods? For example, what is Allah's number? What is Apollo's number? I checked this link.
Rotsa gods! Muthafuck!
Greek gods? I am interested in Greek Gods. Telephone number?
Roman gods? Huh?
My investigations revealed that there are many, many, gods.
I decided to use my unique brown instrument to investigate the question. I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Allah, please.
gd: Extension?
me: I don't know.
gd: standby while I dial information.
gd: Information?
me: Allah.
gd: Allah or Allat.
me: Allah.
gd: Extention 19.
me. Thank you.
gd: Anything else?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?