Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 

Losing Control

(5)
I could not allow this day to pass without contacting Lucifer on the Brown Telephone, of course. 'Health Care' was a singular objective of the late Senator Kennedy from Massachuttets. He died and went to hell recently. My readers might recall that he created something of a scandal recently as he participated in Hell's weekly propaganda video which is periodically (every Sunday morning) uploaded to Heaven: Kennedy was participating in the sham video wherein his role was to pretend that he was immersed in red hot lava with hundreds of other poor souls. The idea was to pleasurize the poor souls in Heaven who were freezing their collective asses off sitting near to God.
But Kennedy was unable to contain his 'actor's composure,' with the result that he began laughing and frolicking in the warm red muddy waters.
(Much later): I lost control of the blog about two hours ago. It was 'published' without my 'permission.' Meanwhile I have been eating after having abandoned booze for the evening. Three beers left for next week. I plan to continue with the Kennedy Health Care Theme next week. I can assure you all that Kennedy will totally applaud the recent political happenings!
(Speaking of 'loosing control,' my bladder spincter isn't what it used to be: as I stood at the kitchen sink just now I leaked a few drops down both legs. I secretly loved it.)
See you next week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?