Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Worst Night Ever

(1)
First sip of beer at 1503L. Yum. I'm back a day late due to heavy nighttime 'microwave cannon' attacks. I probably should have done this session a day early (as last week) but decided to use the extra day to prepare. Bad idea, resulting in not enough sleep Thursday night due to radiation. (We need some music to go with this sob story: Mozart Clarinet Concerto II.) So I deferred blogging until today in hopes of being in better shape. Worse idea! After going to bed at 2100L I was forced to endure four and a half hours of heavy radiation before I could get to sleep around 0130L. (Quality of consciousness has changed now at 1535L after one Natural Light.) There followed periods of sleep interrupted by the need to get up and pee every two or three hours, after which I would fall back asleep only after enduring more radiation. The final result was that after fifteen and a half hours of constant, more or less intense radiation I 'resurrected' at 1230L having got about seven hours of sleep. My log comments, 'Worst night ever.' (More music: Mozart Sonata in C. It was a really bad night.)
So. How did your night go?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?