Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

We Shall See

(7)
Beginning beer #12 at 2204L. My advice to Gerash? 'Get help.' You need to operate the way other human beings operate: 'adjust to the world.' Your attempts to 'adjust the world to you' are doomed.
Last beer. Hmm. Fun time. Tonight's panties are size 13 white cotton briefs, bought recently from Wal-Mart. Both waist and leg openings seem appropriate, but they are otherwise huge, especially buttwise. Made in Thailand. I love Thailand! I recently peed in a pair of these panties (stomp) with 'satisfactory results.' Speaking of which, maybe next week I will be in the mood to describe in detail my feelings and sensations as I pee in my shorts while blogging. Maybe not. We shall see. I also bought a 5-pack of size 13 hi-cuts. Lots to look forward to.
Last swallow of beer at 2233L.
Only whiskey left (Canadian Mist). Ok, ok. I will now do one double shot of Canadian Mist in honor or our Canadian friends to the north. Standby... I love Canada so much!
Sip. (at 2249L) Yum. Listening to this gloriously beautiful music. It's all downhill from here. Nose dripping. ('Tap' as I clear out nasal passages.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?