Friday, February 05, 2010

 

We Only Need a Spark

(2)
The interesting thing about last week's last link is that I do not remember it. Where the fuck did I get it?! Hmm. (Personal note: Check History. Check nexblog. Were we hacked?)
Don't get me wrong, I continue to love O'bama, but this is something that needs a great deal of research. I will report back next week.
(Nose Rad seems to be minimal at 1409L, but not totally absent.)
Meanwhile I have some related links for you:
Americans Against Bombing. Oops, the link feature no longer works. Oops, it does. I recently upgraded to IE8. Still learning. This link will keep us busy for at least a week.
Nose Rad gone at 1439L. Heading to the fridge. Beer #5 at 1443L.
Has historian finally found real reason for Hitler's obsessive hatred of Jews? You might recall that I postulated that Hitler was concerned about the German penis given his observation that the American foreskin was rapidly disappearing. But did Hitler really care about your dick? Not bloody fucking likely. This explanation makes more sense. (I just snuck up on Kootch in the kitchen as she prepared supper at 1456L and tickled her under her right arm. She was not amused.) Hmm... lessee... Jewish banks... Jewish newspapers... Jew control of media and money... and maybe Jewish control of medicine... sounds to me like an explosive mixture. The only thing missing here in modern America seems to be a lost war or similar catastrophe. We already have an explosive mixture. We only need a spark.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?