Friday, February 05, 2010

 

Tune in Next Week

(4)
Beginning beer #10 at 1812L. Time flies!
Rereading the most recent blog posts I 'get it' that some folks might find my 'personal pervs' interesting. I have fans, pervwise. No problem. And it occurs to me that those fans might be interested in my private feelings and sensations as I 'do it.' Women would be especially interested. I understand that.
And at the same time I know that I will not be tempted to relenquish bladder control for at least another week, just in time for next friday night. No pants-peeing tonight. Pants-peeing does not appeal to me right now owing to a recent orgasm, but I know that next week will be different: by Wednesday or Thursday I will be wetting my pants again as I sit here at the computer, horney as hell again.
So I hereby announce that next Friday evening I will wet my pants as I blog. I will describe all sensations. I will describe the pants in question. You will not want to miss it if you have ever peed in your pants on purpose. See you next week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?