Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

Slowing Down

(5)
----------
me: You need to rotate the spacecraft 180 degrees such that the thrusters are slowing you down.
js: O-k-t-ake-me-a-mi-nni-tt. Why?
me: Your high speed is killing you. You need to slow down.
js: Do-ne. G-for-ces-sl-am-ed me a-gai-nst-the-wa-ll.
me: That was expected. Your condition should improve as you slow down.
js: I can al-red-dy fe-el a dif-fer-ence.
me: Excellent. How's the 'restoration' going?
js: I-am-all-done.
me: Can you last long enough to orgasm?
js: No-way!
me: The situation will improve as you slow down.
js: Go-ody.
me: I think you need to divert to the nearest friendly starbase.
js: Wha-tev-er you-say-is-fi-ne-wi-th-me.
me: Your new destination is an earthlike planet orbiting a Red Dwarf star in the constellation Centaurus. I am uploading the coordinates now.
js: th-th-th-ank you.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?