Friday, February 05, 2010

 

OMG

(1)
First sip of beer (on an empty stomach) at 1231L. Preparing to read what I wrote last week. Be a few minutes yet, as I prefer to be just a bit tipsy before reading something only vaguely remembered because it was written more or less drunk one week ago. My usual reaction is one of giggly relief. What will it be this week? 1240L. Nothing. Sip sip... 1242L. Slight difference in tone of consciousness. Beer buzz is beginning. Remembering last week's hangover. The usual blah, depressed, guilty feeling which always clears up the next day. Nose is runny - Nose Rad. Eyes watering slightly. 1248L. Finished first beer. Want more beer. Head to the fridge. Back at 1258L. Got sidetracked by the first ten minutes of Kathy Lee and Hoda. Funny girls, especially when I'm buzzed. (This is a 'first' for me.) Nose Rad continues in the BR. Everybody wearing red. National 'wear red day' to raise awareness of women's heart disease. I do my part: today's panties are red 'sports briefs.' Size 12. Cotton. White waist band and white crotch liner. Made in El Salvador. Viva El Salvador. End beer #2 at 1309L. First hiccup. Off to the fridge again. Back at 1313L after interacting with Kootch in the kitchen. 1314L. First sip of beer #3. Ok, I'm ready. Now reading last week's blog... OMG. I was afraid of that...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?