Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

Me or Jesus

(7)
I realize, of course, that you girls out there are totally thrilled by my characterization of Jesus as an oxymoronic foreskin-restored horney fucking Jew. You go to sleep at night (tap) fantasizing about being fucked by Jesus. I know you. Be advised that I do not want to spoil that for you. No way am I interested in interfering with your pre-sleep fantasies. I love you girls. Always have. Always will. I would only suggest that you modify your fantasies to substitute me in place of Jesus: I really want to fuck you all silly! Jesus... maybe not...
Time to wrap this up.
Nighty-night girls!
Tonight's panties are size 13 Fruit of the Loom, Fit For Me, blue nylon spandex. Made in Jordan.
Viva Jordan!
The outstanding quality of these panties - which I wore on a recent shopping trip - is that they have a huge rear gusset line. I was so aware of the fact that if I 'bent over' in the presence of other shoppers there was a good chance that they would 'cough.' (Cough=suppressed laugh.)
Good night and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?