Friday, February 12, 2010

 

Local Dog Shit Jewry

(3)
I'm back. The 'link' in the previous post worked, so I will use that link to describe the various posts on Real Zionist News which I found interesting. (Extreme Nose Rad; about 20 sneezes.
Sniff, sniff. Blow, blow, blow.) Judeo-faggot forces punished me severely every night last week that I researched this blog. Enjoy:
Why Jews don't move to Zion. Walter Gerash, insane Judeofaggot pervert stalker prefers to live here. Why? Shouldn't he have moved to Israel? Many years ago? Methinks that Gerash enjoys the 'Jewish good life' here in Denver. (Zap, zap!) He enjoys torturing an innocent Irishman who repeatedly rejected his homosexual advances many years ago. Unable to 'move on' due to his psychotic obsession, Gerash lives above me, participating in my life through eavesdropping and 'messaging.' Having no 'life' of his own, Gerash sucks on my life like an ungrateful leech. Aspects of my life which displease him are punished, the 'justification' of which is that I am 'Goyim.' Gerash 'hates' me because he is a miserable piece of Jewish dog shit, while I am an enlightened human being. Gerash also loves me. The love-hate portion of Gerash's brain is (tap) malformed. Gerash is emotionally 'non compos mentos.'
But Gerash is a Jew, and as such he enjoys the protection of local dog shit Jewry.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?