Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

Live for that Day

(9)
Heavy painful left-rear skull sensations as I wrote the previous blogpost convinces me that the (tap) Piece of Jewish Dogshit living in 203 (next door) has been aiming a 'microwave cannon' at me from the hallway next door. It is the closest point from which 'they' can zap me. Fortunately, my Thick Irish skull has protected me! (faint boom.) I hate 'Jews!' I especially hate that piece of Jewish Dogshit living next door.
Do you also hate Jews?
Welcome to the club. (But keep that 'information' to yourselves. You are surrounded by Jews, and they do not like you at all. Furthermore they want to destroy you. I know, you don't know. Kiss Jewish Ass as necessary but be ever alert for the day when the tidal wave of antisemitism will overwhelm all Jewish resistance. Live for that day!)
0117L. Kootch just walked by after peeing. Booze gone. Time to eat at 0124.
Nighty-night.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?