Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

It Takes One to Know One

(1)
I'm back a bit early this week, after a reasonably good night's sleep. Indeed almost every night this week I was allowed to sleep reasonably well. Why are 'they' sparing me from extreme night-time radiation? Your guess is as good as mine, but mine is that 'they' were not pleased with being equated with 'dog shit.' Or, were they extremely pleased? Do they want more? Again, your guess is as good as mine. It is impossible for normal human beings like us to know what motivates people who are insane. It takes one to know one.
(By the way, as I signed on there was a blast of 'nose rad' causing 8 sneezes, much tearing, and the usual huge mucus flows. The symptoms have subsided now, about 15 minutes later. And the 'quality' of recent daytime radiation has changed somewhat: no more 'rat itch' type rad, but instead a steady stream of what I will call, 'face rad.' Face rad penetrates to the nasal tissues but is too weak to cause the sneeze response. Instead there is a slow, steady buildup of mucus which requires nose-blowing about every 5 or 10 minutes. There is also slow, steady tearing in both eyes. My speculation is that the tearing is only indirectly related to the nasal response and is instead an attempt by the CNS to 'cool the eyes,' which are heating up due to the radiation. More speculation on this subject: My right eye has been tearing for many years. A cataract has also formed in that eye. Have 'they' been zapping me with a microwave 'cannon' all those years? Have 'they' been hitting me from only the right (tap) side, using the left eye as a 'control?' I think so.)
Ok, time to read last week's blog entries after two beers. I read them a day or two ago and was not at all impressed. Will my 'inner critic' tend to be kinder after a bit of alcohol? We shall see...
Alright! I must confess that my inebriated inner critic was much entertained. This is why I recommend that my readers read my blog while slightly buzzed.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?