Friday, February 12, 2010

 

A Hellish Week

(1)
The links in (5) below don't make sense. Possible hackery. I'll make it a practice to describe the links in forthcoming posts. That should help. Speaking of 'coming' there will be no pants-peeing tonight: not horney due to orgasm three or four days ago. But stay tuned. The lyrics in (6) are from Cosi Fan Tutte. Maybe I was watching it just before I ended the session. I don't remember. I like the 'stream of conciousness' style now and then, but only now and then.
Watched the first two hours of Survivor today: Heroes versus Villians. Amanda is back. Check out that shot of Amanda's magnificient butt/crotch at 21 minutes. Awesome. Lucifer et al knew exactly what they were doing when they designed the human female.
Its been a torturous week due to heavy microwave radiation at night. During the daytime I can move around to avoid the radiation, but at night I am a fixed target. Monday night through wednesday night was hellish, leaving me sick and very sleep-deprived. Last night was unusually mild. Why? My guess is that 'they' didn't want to discourage tonight's blog.
The alternative theory is that 'they' have been watching me this week as I researched the amazing blog of a 'former Jew' who calls himself, 'Brother Nathanael.' I did no research at all last night, but instead began a new game of C-III. It's Us Romans versus The Persians for control of the 'continent.' They declared war and attacked us. We entered our 'golden age' with our first Legionary victory. Was that the reason?
Brother Nathanael has an astonishing site. See next post.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?