Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Escape!

(3)
Time get serious. Link Dump time:

New Jewish ruling forbids woman to have teeth straightened with braces. Huh? (IRFS from 203 just after I wrote that!) Bizarre. (Now heavy 'face rad:' mucus flow requiring nose blow, and tearing in both eyes. Could only have come from 104 ('vacant') or 304.)
American Academy of Pediatrics seeks to protect children from hot dogs. Recommends cutting them up. Eheh.
Senior Tokers Turn to Pot! (Notice the ratings at the bottom of this article.) I must admit that as I watch the Marijuana Revolution unfold here is Denver I would dearly love to smoke a toke after 4 Natural Lights. But that would end my blog for the night with unforseeable posts followed by munchie time. Maybe some day... I hope... (Another nose blow but not much tearing.)
Speaking of Pediatricians. Some of them are not very nice people. The lesson seems to be that you should never leave your child alone with his or her Pediatrician. Never. This advice, it seems to me, applies especially regarding your male child, and especially if the Pediatrician is Jewish, and especially before you leave the hospital after giving birth. Escape!
Finally, How Fleas Travel. Funny.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?